Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Titbits

You have both the paint and the brush
To paint my life in any color you wish.

**********

You ask
Why I am always insecure 
It is because
I know I am always naked 
Inside my clothes.

**********

Father, take this life of fresh clay
And mold it into a beautiful art of joy.


**********

The roads to heaven are as many as the travellers.

**********

Not far can a dog run
When it chases its own tail.
Not much can a lion grow
When it gnaws its own paw.
**********

In three small moments
I can dismantle my future
And repackage it again
Altering the course of my fate
As my will would dictate.

**********

Just as the utterance of love
Is different across languages
So is the joy of life 
Expressed in a million ways.


**********

My love for each one of you
Is like a fresh red petal
And my Love for the Universe
The entre rose blossom.

**********
AAL

No comments:

Post a Comment